Pranay Rana: Handle Printing Data with HTML

Monday, November 29, 2010

Handle Printing Data with HTML

Problem :
In my project I need to implement functionality where I have to print Order print receipt. But the real thing is I have to hide some part of page when I print page i.e hide  and I have to use same page for this.


Solution:
The easy solution for this problem is you need to give one more style sheet for the print purpose by which you can hide those element which are not required. For this you require to use attribute
media = print
of the STYLE element. Following is small code for this issue 




or when you linking style sheet






Summary
So by using media type as print you can print only those element that you want. Even you can print element with the different style.

No comments:

Post a Comment